Historic Preservation Design & Review Board
The Historic Preservation and Design Review Board (HPDRB) has the following powers and duties:
- Administer the historic preservation provisions of the Downers Grove Municipal Code (Code).
- Administer the Certificate of Design Appropriateness provisions of the Code.
- Perform such additional duties as the Village Council may direct.
- 7 members (2 architects, 1 attorney, 1 DG Historical Society Member, 3 residents)
- Members serve for 3 years; terms are staggered